Peace Corps Agroforestry projects

Dominic D Ackerman acke0040 at maroon.tc.umn.edu
Tue Jan 17 18:07:59 EST 1995

I am in a Peace Corps Masters Internationalist student in the Forestry
Dept. of the University of Minnesota, studying with Dr. Kenneth Brooks.
I will be leaving for an assignment, probably in the Fall. I am studying
agrforestry as well as other forestry classes. I wish to know of current
Peace Corps work in the field, and past work. Also, if anyone knows of
Peace Corps, USAID, etc. training materials in this subject, please let
me know.

Any suggestions, stories, comments, would be greatly appreciated.

If you reply to this by posting to the net, please e-mail a copy to me,
as I can print my e-mail, but they don't have it set up to print postings
yet.

Gracias/Merci/Thank You/Dank u Well

Dominic D. Ackerman
Forestry Dept.