Boreal forests

WALKLEY AS - ENV. RESOURCE STUDIES aswalkle at watserv1.uwaterloo.ca
Tue Jan 17 18:06:51 EST 1995

I am working on a thesis project concerning forestry management plans
that are being developed in the Yukon Territory.  Any information
regarding successful forest management practices in boreal forests would
be beneficial.  My main focus is identifying factors that are unique to
the Yukon and to Boreal forest environments that could be encorporated
into a management plan.

I have concerns that implementing southern forestry practices in a
northern environment may result in damage that could have been avoided
with proper consideration and implementation of proper strategies.

If you have any leads for me please send info to:
aswalkle at watserv1.uwaterloo.ca