Peace Corps Agroforestry projects

J.B.Harrington jbharr at gladstone.uoregon.edu
Thu Jan 19 15:06:26 EST 1995

> I wish to know of current
> Peace Corps work in the field, and past work. Also, if anyone knows of
> Peace Corps, USAID, etc. training materials in this subject, please let
> me know.
>
> Any suggestions, stories, comments, would be greatly appreciated.
>
> Dominic D. Ackerman
> Forestry Dept.
> University of Minnesota
>
> acke0040 at maroon.tc.umn.edu
> ----

I TOO AM INTERESTED ABOUT THIS TOPIC PLEASE POST RESPONSES TO GROUP.

thanks.

J.B. Harrington
Permaculture Operations;                                In natural systems
Ecological Solutions and Services                           recycling
1268 Jackson St.                                               is
Eugene, OR 97402                                            enforced.