Needed desparately! Filter paper!

Andrew Herbert aherbert at tas.for.csiro.au
Tue Jan 24 02:24:35 EST 1995

Hi,
     I am desparately looking for some filter paper to conduct my seed
germination experiments on.  I have ordered plenty of filter papers, but they
are 5 months over due, and as I am doing honours and I have only 9 months to
complete my course I am a little concerned.  If anyone out there has some
Whatman 182 9.0cm diameter, filter paper (or similar thickness) please contact
me as soon as possible.  I will wither reimburse anyone supplying the paper
with cash or filter paper (when mine finally arrives).  Please help a poor
honours student in dire straits.

yours desparately

Sarah Loughhead