List Invasion

GORAN KUHAR JEZOVSEK, by way of forsis at snowcrest.net Chris Crocker by way of forsis at snowcrest.net Chris Crocker gkuhar at jab000.uesp.ansp.br
Tue Jul 25 15:56:10 EST 1995

Well, I've a lot about it, but could never imagine that they would invade a
scientific discision list.
I mean those neonazis that entitled themselves as National Alliance, could
anyone tell them that we who are dealing with research and developement
don't want to hear about them.
Thats just what we needed!
Forgive me, I'm not american, but in my father's land people are killing
each other because some assholes began to spread news like that, lets keep
our countries away of what Bosnia has became.

Sorry to bother all of the others, but it really pissed me off!

Greetings

Goran

--------
|        GORAN KUHAR JEZOVSEK                   E-mail:
gkuhar at jab000.uesp.ansp.br  |
| FACULDADE CIENCIAS AGRARIAS E VETERINARIAS    Phone  : 55-163-23-3790
       |
|        JABOTICABAL/ UNESP                     Adress: Rod. Carlos
Tonanni,Km 5    |
|                                               14870-000  Jaboticabal SP
Brasil    |

--------