TORNADO IN GT. BARRINGTON, MASS, THERE GO

Joe forest joeforest at aol.com
Mon Jun 5 20:35:37 EST 1995

Hi Cliff.

That was my first net message.  I've been doing GEnie, AOL and Compuserve
for years but the net.

Anyways, where are you located?  Moscow, Russia?? Moscow, Idahoe?  Forest
Service?

One of my properties almost made me cry.  A beautiful white pine forest
that hadn't been touched in at least 50 until 3 years ago.  I only took
out the overmature stuff.  The average tree left was still a good 16" DBH
(thats real big here in Mass.). And the logger did a beautiful job with
almost no skidder damage and he cut the tops down to 2'.

I was using it to show other landowners a "masterful" logging job.  And
now the entire 25 acres was completely mowed down.