Pseudomonas syringae

kunde001 at maroon.tc.umn.edu kunde001 at maroon.tc.umn.edu
Fri Jun 9 16:05:13 EST 1995

On 7 Jun 1995 19:01:22 GMT,
Randy Moench  <rmoench at lamar.colostate.edu> wrote:

>I'm looking for information on Pseudomonas syringae.  This is a bateria
>whick attacks woody plants, lilac in particular.
>
>Anyone with information or possible leads please e-mail me at:
>
>rmoench at lamar.colostate.edu
>
>Thanks!

 See Pg 482 of "Diseases of Trees and Shrubs" by Sinclair, W., Lyon, H. and
W. Johnson.  Other references are noted in the same text.  I had a
professor at U. of Missouri-Columbia that did research in
cellular-level plant adaptation to freezing.  His name is Milon George.
Dont' know his internet address but he has mentioned Pseudomonas spp. in
his work.  Try him at (314)882-2710; Room 1-31 Agriculture Bldg., Columbia,
MO 65211

Steve Nicholson