Need Reforestation Help

Joe forest joeforest at
Mon Jun 12 19:43:11 EST 1995

I suggest you initially get all the free advice you can from local
foresters.  You can  contact the "county forester" or "state service
forester" who will give you some free advice right on the site.  You can
also try calling a local forestry consultant, some of whom may give you
some free advice initially, then charge a fee to manage whatever you
decide to do.  Planting and caring for trees on 12 acres will certainly be
labor intensive so you'll need to get  plenty of volunteers.

There may also be a university "extension service" nearby where you can
get some good advice at little or no cost and while at the university
perhaps you can get some forestry students who would help out as a

More information about the Ag-forst mailing list