John W. LeBlanc jleblanc at
Fri Jun 16 12:17:48 EST 1995

In article <3ra17e$l8t at>, Your name
<your_email_address at> wrote:

> I would like information from anyone who is actively growing paulownia
> trees (elongata, fortunei, tomentosa) for commercial purposes.  Also,
> anyone who is growing ginseng can write me too.
>         Michael Cretella
>         FOM at

Are you aware of the American Paulowniaa Association?

American Paulowniaa Association Inc.
532 Thompson Street
Sweetwater, TN 37874

You also want to contact your state's Cooperative Extension Service.  Try:

Dr. George M. Hopper
Professor of Forestry
University of Tennessee
Agricutural Extension Service
PO Box 1071
Knoxville, TN 37901-1701
FAX 974-4714
e-mail: pa151418 at utkvm.bitnet

John W. LeBlanc                                          (510) 642-6678
Extension Forestry                                        FAX  643-5438
University of California
Department of Environmental Science, Policy, and Management
163 Mulford Hall
Berkeley, CA 94720-3114           INTERNET jleblanc at