Need Reforestation Help

NANCY PAINE thenancy at ix.netcom.com
Fri Jun 16 19:21:47 EST 1995

Another suggestion - if you're interested - would be information from
the company I work for - Whitfield Mfg. Co. - manufacturer of the
Whitfield line of reforestation equipment - including seedling
transplanters.  Let me know if you are interested & I'll see to it that
you received our literature:  sorry - but will have to be by snail mail
unless specific pages are faxed.  We either have on staff or know where
we can get most any specific information you might need.
Let me know -
thenancy at ix.netcom.com
[..]GONE CRAZY -
BE BACK LATER[..]