Request for statistics

Mario Capocaccia marcap at dist.unige.it
Fri Jun 23 04:20:12 EST 1995

Please help me if you can. I apologize if this is not the best News area
for this question.

Subject: softwood logs and wood chips

Countries:

Austria
Belgium
Finland
France
Germany
Italy
Sweden
Turkey

Years: 1985 to 1994

For the above indicated countries, we need to know:

1-Domestic production of softwood logs, if possible per species (Spruce,
Pine, Larch, other)

2-Imports of softwood logs, if possible per species and per main supplying
countries

3-Export of softwood logs, if possible per species and per main customer
countries

4-Import and export of softwood chips if possible per main countries

5-Main uses in each country, of the following raw materials:
   - logs: saw, particle board, plywood, MDF, pulp, paper
   - chips: pulp, paper, particle board, MDF

Thank you in advance for any help both on data and on net sites addresses
where to find them.

Mario Capocaccia