Mushrooms repellent/antagovism of insects and bacteria??

Bjoern Arne Naess bjorn at ik.hist.no
Thu Mar 2 13:08:29 EST 1995

Hi!
We are working with mycorrhiza and mushrooms in forest ecosystems.  In
particular we are interrested in the combination of Cantarellus and Boletus
with Picea Abies and Betula sp.  In connection with this we are interested in
the ability of e.g. Cantarellus cibarius to repell most insects or at least to
avoid predation.  Also antagonistic properties against bacterias is of our
interest.  We look for  information concerning chemicals or physiological
properties on  theese matters.

We search information bouth for practical use in our work and for the purpose
of building a Biotechnology web.

Per -Odd Eggen
and
Bjoern a. Naess

Please answere to newsgroup or by E.mail to
bjorn at ik.hist.no

Thank You in advance.