combining urban forestry and agroforestry

Co-Administrator Co-Administrator at forestnet.com
Tue Mar 14 13:26:06 EST 1995

In regards to the under-utilization of the Agroforestry newsgroup, I suspect
that part of the under-utilization is due to the under-utilization of
Internet by forest products companies.

Very few of the companies have an Internet connection at the present time.
Foresters, by their nature, also tend not to speak up.  I would suspect that
more forest products companies will be moving on to the Internet during the
next several years as Windows 95 and OS/2 Warp make access to the Internet
easier for commercial users.

Martin Desmond
mdesmond at forestnet.com