Linden Baum (Tree)

Joseph Norton jnor at FREENET.SCRI.FSU.EDU
Thu Mar 16 00:49:39 EST 1995

On 15 Mar 1995, Ekkyles wrote:
> English name for this tree?  It's a soft wood used for wood carvings.  All

i believe it is called the Tulip tree
and the wood  tulipwood or basswood or whitewood

More information about the Ag-forst mailing list