Agroforestry Web Page

Jan Joannides joann001 at MAROON.TC.UMN.EDU
Thu Nov 9 17:37:04 EST 1995

Hello.

I am new to this discussion group, but am hoping you can help me.  I work for
the Center for Integrated Natural Resources and Agricultural Management (CINRAM)
at the University of Minnesota.  We are currently putting together an
agroforestry web site and I am interested in finding out what information people
would like to see on the web site.  I am interested in both kinds of information
(e.g. "how to" documents, bibliographies, etc.) and any actual materials that
you think would be useful to people using the site.  I'd also like to hear of
any other interesting sites we might want to link to.

Thanks in advance for your input.

I will send the URL for our agroforestry web site once it is a bit more
developed.

Jan Joannides
Center for Integrated Natural Resources
   and Agricultural Management