Agroforestry Web Page

Scott Golden sgolden at vth1.vth.colostate.edu
Fri Nov 10 08:36:37 EST 1995

	I am a member of the American Tree Farm system and a local group
of Tree Farmers here in northern CO.  We also are working on putting
together a home page, the main reason being the remoteness of many of our
members in the state.  The ability to share meaningful information
amongst are membership would be invaluable!  Both scientific and
technical tidbits could greatly enhance the knowledge
base and productivity of Tree Farms as a whole.  The opportunity to be
proactive rather than reactive on a majority of political forestry issues
would be greatly enhanced also, as the message of an upcoming concern
could circulate extremely rapidly among subscribers.  Environmental
groups such as Greenpeace already use this to their advantage!
	Good luck and I look forward to your efforts and the future!