Agroforestry Web Page

C. Hobart Perry hperry at FORESTRY.UMN.EDU
Fri Nov 10 11:14:09 EST 1995

Scott,

>	I am a member of the American Tree Farm system and a local group
>of Tree Farmers here in northern CO.  We also are working on putting
>together a home page, the main reason being the remoteness of many of our
>members in the state.  The ability to share meaningful information
>amongst are membership would be invaluable!

I am authoring the web page for Jan. Are there any particular items you
would like to share with the new web site?

Hobie
--
C. Hobart Perry                   Department of Forest Resources
hperry at forestry.umn.edu           College of Natural Resources