Agroforestry Web Page

C. Hobart Perry hperry at FORESTRY.UMN.EDU
Fri Nov 10 11:14:09 EST 1995

>	I am a member of the American Tree Farm system and a local group
>of Tree Farmers here in northern CO.  We also are working on putting
>together a home page, the main reason being the remoteness of many of our
>members in the state.  The ability to share meaningful information
>amongst are membership would be invaluable!

I am authoring the web page for Jan. Are there any particular items you
would like to share with the new web site?

C. Hobart Perry                   Department of Forest Resources
hperry at           College of Natural Resources
(612) 625-5765 (office)           University of Minnesota
(612) 625-5212 (fax)              115 Green Hall
(612) 649-1671 (home)             1530 N. Cleveland Ave.
                                  St. Paul, MN  55108  USA