studying agroforestry, where??

C. Hobart Perry hperry at FORESTRY.UMN.EDU
Tue Nov 14 10:28:55 EST 1995


You might try contacting Ken Brooks. He is my advisor here at the University 
of Minnesota. His main field is forest hydrology and watershed managment, 
which also includes agroforestry practices. He teaches some colloquia in 
agroforestry and has lots of overseas experience (Southeast Asia, Morocco, 
India, China, etc.). His email is:

kbrooks at

You might also be interested in the new Peace Corps Internationalist 
program. Students attend the U here for a year of course work and then do 
the Peace Corps thing (potentially an agroforestry project for you) and get 
an M.S. in the process. Dr. Brooks could tell you more about that also.

This is all in the College of Natural Resources at the University of Minnesota.

Good luck,
C. Hobart Perry                   Department of Forest Resources 
hperry at           College of Natural Resources
(612) 625-5765 (office)           University of Minnesota
(612) 625-5212 (fax)              115 Green Hall
(612) 649-1671 (home)             1530 N. Cleveland Ave.
                                  St. Paul, MN  55108  USA

More information about the Ag-forst mailing list