Hemp Web Site Updated www.winternet.com/~insthemp

Inst for Hemp insthemp at winternet.com
Wed Nov 22 08:52:57 EST 1995

Nov 21, 1995
                ** OVER 200 FILES AVAILABLE **
                     **  OVER 3.3 MEG  **
Our web site at http://www.winternet.com/~insthemp  has been updated.
The mirror sites at:
  http://hemp.org/INSTHEMP     and
should be updated in the next few days.

           ******  Changes to the site include: ********
We are going to have speakers giving presentations at the
University of Wisconsin in Dec.

We have added a slew of new news items so check the link to our
News/Update area.

We have added four sound clips from the USDA Film "Hemp for Victory".
Coming SOON..... Video Clips from Hemp for Victory.

* INTERVIEW WITH WILLIE NELSON - We have an semi inter-active interview
with Singer Songwriter Willie Nelson. Read the question and click to
read Willie's answer.

* TRUE HEMP JOURNAL VOL 6#2 - A New issue of the True Hemp Journal is now
available on line.  This is the July/Aug 95 Issue.

All of these can be accessed from * WHAT IS ON THIS SITE * and by
checking the "New Items/Major Changes to the Site" area.

      ********   IN COMING UPDATES TO OUR SITE:   ********
* USDA Produces White Paper on Hemp - This past summer the USDA
prepared a report on Hemp as an alternative crop to tobacco.  We have
published the report in the Nov/Dec Issue of our Magazine.  The
magazine sold out so we will making this important document available
on line.

* Video clips of Hemp for Victory - We found someone to donate the
digitizing of the USDA Film.  We will be offering clips of the film on
our site in coming updates.

* Hemp Survey - We have a form developer who is donating some forms and
scripts so that we can conduct anonymous survey's.

WANT TO SUPPORT WHAT WE DO? Then check out these URL's and find out
more: (remember that URL's are case sensitive)