Reforestation criteria

sergi cajide scajide at dali.cdi.es
Thu Nov 23 17:50:08 EST 1995

We are an experimental group of Telematic and Envorimental Initiatives belong to the Institut Catala de Telematica Aplicada ( Barcelona, Catalonia, Spain), working for city halls in reforestation subjects. We wish answers for the following question:

		Which local actions you have adopted or would adopted to reduce forestal fire ? Technical description of the envorimental protegees, financing, social support, case estudies of innovative municipal practices, enviromental issues,........

We would appreciate your answers and ideas. Thanks for your time