?? New Elm Trees?

Larry Daley daleyl at bcc.orst.edu
Wed Nov 29 19:53:35 EST 1995

It is possible to treat elm trees with Pseudomonas to protect them from
Dutch elm disease.  I know that this has been worked out by Gary Strobel,
Plant Pathology, Montana State Univ. and in Europe by a Dutch pathologist,
named Schaffer or the Dutch varient of Schaffer.

My question is are there others working in the same area.

Larry S. Daley