Seeking Brazilian Contacts/Re-Forestation

ExecTours exectours at aol.com
Fri Oct 6 18:37:33 EST 1995

My name is Richard Price and my company is Executive Tours International.
In November, I will be escorting a trade mission to Sao Paulo, Brazil from
the United States.  My clients are seeking to conduct business in Brazil
in the following areas:

- SUGAR:  Two of my clients are interested in purchasing sugar from the
refiner or cartel of refiners.  They would prefer to avoid "middle men."

-RE-FORESTATION:  A client is interested in government cooperation (land
use taxation and repatriation issues) on a private re-forestation project
of professionally managed, hard-wood plantations.

We will be in Sao Paulo November 5-10 and I would like to arrange meetings
between my clients and potential Brazilian partners/buyers/suppliers for
the above-mentioned products.  Can you help me in this project?  I've had
tried the American Chamber of Commerce and they are too busy in November
to help.

Please reply by e-mail (ExecTours at aol.com) or call Richard Price at (714)
897-0074.  My fax number is (714) 897-1103.

Thank you.
Richard Price
President
Executive Tours International