logging and environmental problems

John and Lisa Rohrbaugh rohrbaug at eburg.com
Fri Oct 20 15:43:13 EST 1995

Yes, often it is necessary to reevaluate the idea of the "most
gain over the shortest time" versus the "public trust" that
these lands are held in.  If this idea of privitization were to
have occurred only 30 years previous...I dare say it would not
have been done so in MY best interest...maybe some form of
consideration for generations not yet able to handle a keyboard
is required.  How would THEY benefit from such a plan?

John & Lisa Rohrbaugh
rohrbaug at eburg.com

"Everything you know is wrong."  -King Soloman

"Don't believe anything you hear,
and only half of what you see."  -my great grandfather Stearns