Global Citizen

Richard Cant s882742 at yallara.cs.rmit.edu.au
Sun Oct 22 21:34:35 EST 1995

D.F. Codrington (UNIDFC at sun.leeds.ac.uk) wrote:

: If you want more information about Global Citizen could you
: please
: send $7 U.S. or £5 Sterling made out to Global Citizen,
: to the address above.
: This is so that we can cover printing and postage.

Why not just post it to the 'net...it's a lot cheaper.

: If you agree with our aims join us now by making a donation.

: Please send an international Money order or
: U.S. or Sterling Cheque to the above.

Hummm...Methinks this bloke is wanting to become a global citizen himself,
but needs the money to cover the plane tickets.
* 		Richard Cant		  *    With your mind power,          *
*                                         *    your determination,	      *
* email - s882742 at yallara.cs.rmit.edu.au  *    your instinct and 	      *
*                              		  *    experience as well.....        *
*	RMIT Computer Science (still)	  *    you can fly very high.   A.S.  *