Christmas Tree Farm

LDLDJR ldldjr at
Sat Sep 2 12:07:04 EST 1995

You should check with the Wisconsin Christmas Tree Growers Assn, or
whatever it will be called. They might belong to the Tree Farmers Assn (or
whatever that is called as well!). Check as well with your country
forestry/extension agents to see if they can assist you. Don't forget to
check at the library of the universities near you that have forestry

More information about the Ag-forst mailing list