My Cactus is going to die!!!

aardvark aardvark at bga.com
Mon Sep 4 22:55:51 EST 1995

Please help, I've got this broad-leaved cactus is my apartment, and it
doesn't look to good.  The cactus is the kind we have growing here in
Texas, you see 'em along the highways all the time.  It's got some
ill-looking grey areas on a few of the leaves (or segments, whatever).
Its in a corner of windows, so I'm pretty sure its gotten enough light.  I
also dought that I've given it too much water.

If you've any ideas, pleas e-mail or post.  Thanks.