Turtle Mt. Forestry Expo

Robert Underwood runderwo at plains.NoDak.edu
Fri Sep 8 10:37:27 EST 1995

[ Article crossposted from ndhecn.forestry ]
[ Author was Robert Underwood ]
[ Posted on Wed, 30 Aug 1995 13:54:29 GMT ]

[ Article crossposted from ndhecn.forestry.urban ]
[ Author was Robert Underwood ]
[ Posted on Fri, 25 Aug 1995 13:16:22 GMT ]

[ Article crossposted from bionet.agroforestry ]
[ Author was Robert Underwood ]
[ Posted on Mon, 21 Aug 1995 00:48:17 GMT ]

Just a reminder about the Turtle Mt. Forestry Expo to be held Sept 23-24
at the Bottineau County Fairgrounds.  From the regions strong roots in
the field of forestry, we plan to showcase the wide variety of activities
and equipment which are part of our history and the modern field which
forestry has become.  From the woods to the city lawns, people care more
about trees now than at any time in our past.

Join us in some traditional and modern forestry contests or watch
demonstrations by experts who have mastered the skills of the woods to
near perfection and in some cases turned it into an art.

E-mail for more information.

Bob Underwood, Urban Forestry, NDSU-Bottineau