My Cactus is going to die!!!

Noreen Mastascusa sznoreen at bullwinkle.ucdavis.edu
Sat Sep 9 03:25:01 EST 1995

Roger Malo (rogermalo at aol.com) wrote:
: You might try calling the local agricultural extension agent or contact
: Texas A&M University, College Station, Texas  77843 and ask for the
: department or possibly Clarissa Kimber in the Geography Department there.
: One of those people might be able to help or steer you in the right
: direction.
: Roger

TAMU *does* have a Dept of Horticultural Sciences, and I would suggest
that it would make more sense to contact them rather than someone in the
Geo Dept.  Actually, ag extension, as suggested above, makes even more
sense, since I don't remember anyone in the TAMU Dept of Hort Sci who
knew much about cacti.  Also, there are a bunch of Texas Ag Experiment
Stations scattered about the state, and these should have extension
people who might be able to help.

-Noreen Mastascusa, aka namastascusa at ucdavis.edu