conifer cones

J.A.E. van Bergeijk jbergeij at inter.NL.net
Tue Sep 12 16:37:34 EST 1995

Hi,

as an arborist, with great interest for the conifers, which
inhabit our planet I'm always on search of cones of species
of conifers, outside europe.

If you are a collector or otherwise envolved in the field
of this newsgroup you could probably help me on this.

Yes, of course, I'll pay for any costs you'd have to make
to send me a cone. But please let me know what you plan to
send me. It gets even better when you're a collector,
because I'll send you a cone, of your choise, for free, if
it's available to me, in return of this favour.

Please note, your input is encouraged, but free cones are
only available for those who actually send me cones.

Care for a list? Mail me.

grtx

Joep A.E. van Bergeijk

ArborTronix