Land owner/government agreements

Ken Mayhew kmayhew at
Fri Sep 15 08:38:27 EST 1995

I am looking for any info on cooperative forest management agreements between
government, land owners and industry. Specifically, I am looking for copies of
these formal agreements so see how the agreement is structured and how each
player contributes to the decision making process.

If any one has such a document or knows the location of a similar agreement,
please respond  to kmayhew at with the pertinent info.

Thanks in advance.

"The larger the island of knowledge, the wider the shore of wonder." Dr. Joe.