THE UNREASONABLE CONDUCT OF OTHERS

jerryt at evansville.net jerryt at evansville.net
Fri Sep 15 20:41:07 EST 1995

                  extremely urgent notice

 A product was created because of my wife and tow children having
Muscular Dystrophy. After it was copywritten, it was taken to Wal-Mart,
who sent us to a company called Doskocil 1-800-433-5185. The next thing
we knew, he and another company called Dogloo Inc. 1-800-326-7387, had
taken all of my designs, and put them on their products. To make matter
worse, Wal-Mart now clims that we have no right ot make any money form
this thing I designed for the benifit of my family, even after them
havingf first hand knowledge of their illness, and knew it was designed
to help keep them out of the hand out business. We are lookign for some
kind people who will send a stamp or two, so we can send out as many
notices, to try and get this non-sense stopped.

                 Sincerely Jerry Thacker & Family
                  P.O. Box 2599 Evansville, Indiana 47728-0599