Help to Save the Endangered Species Act!

SD Jenkins sdjenkins at aol.com
Sun Sep 17 10:05:11 EST 1995

Mr. Palencar,
         I do not agree that Mr. Dahne posted to the wrong news group
about his view that the Endangered Species Act needs to be saved. What
better group that men and women interested in growing, harvesting, and
therefor maintaining a supply of forests and forestry products.
         I, for one, would be very interested in reading the reasoning
beind your view that the Act should be repealed, and the reasoning behind
Mr. Dahne's view that it should be saved.  Each of you would seem to speak
from a background of some knowledge on the subject which might be helpful
to the rest of us.

Stew Jenkins ... SDJenkins at aol.com