logging and environmental problems

Zia A. Dehqanzada sac70569 at saclink1.csus.edu
Tue Sep 26 13:15:12 EST 1995

Hello to everyone.  I am interested in finding out more regarding the
problem of logging in our country.  Many view points exist whether any
further "managed" logging could be tolerated by the ecosystem or not.
Frankly, I do not have the on hand experience to cope with such
contraversy.  At this point I need more than mere opinions but rather
details and statistical figures in order to form an opinion of my own.
Could anyone out there be of any help with this matter?  I would
appreciate any such help...

Please forward any responses to sac70569 at saclink1.csus.edu.

Thanks
Zia.