logging and environmental problems

Lawrence Lloyd lllloyd at ucdavis.edu
Tue Sep 26 17:02:35 EST 1995

Hello,
My name is Larry Lloyd and I am a professional timber faller, freelance writer, and U C Davis
grad student in Community Development. My thesis is concerned with sustainable forest
ecosystems in harmony with community stability. I am concerned that most people, especially in
urban centers, do not understsnd that loggers like myself engage in precise forestry
practices and care deeply for the woods. Please contact me at lllloyd at ucdavis.edu if you are
interested in a different perspective concerning sustainable forestry, resource management, and
commodity production.