logging and environmental problems

JMullis209 jmullis209 at aol.com
Wed Sep 27 22:14:47 EST 1995

know . I will admit that they are some bad eggs as with any other
profession, but that does not mean you can have an attitude such as to
call the majority "neanderthal bastards".  I know many loggers and they
are usually some of the best stewards of the land you will ever meet.
They do this not by developing ecological theories in a classroom, but by
practicving it with sweat and hardwork in the woods. Try using a chainsaw
or driving a skidder all day long as well as deal with mill quotas all the
time