Deborah Bankston dbanksto at
Mon Apr 8 13:22:54 EST 1996

I have 16 acres of timberland in the area of Union Grove, Texas. Past
Tyler, before Longview.  The soil is a combination of Kirvan and
Cuthbert.  My trees are a combination of East Texas Droughty Pine, Prime
Pine and assorted hardwoods.  I normally have many streams criss-crossing
my hilly terrain (mostly iron ore).  My trees are really suffering
this year due to the lack of sufficient rain.  Is there another
breed of pine that would be more hardy under the circumstances?

P.O. Box 116911
Carrollton, Tx. 75011-6911

c/o Trees

DSC Communications Corporation                      Internet:
1000 Coit Road
Plano, Texas 75075
  **** The opinions expressed are not those of DSC Communications, Inc ****