value-added products pub.

Edwinna von Baeyer evb at
Tue Apr 9 07:56:58 EST 1996

I¹ve posted this on the FOREST discussion list, but thought I¹d also post
it here in case some of you aren¹t subscribers of the list. I apologize
for any duplication:

The Canadian Forestry Association has just published special issue 9 of
Forest Forum.  This issue focusses on Value-Added Forest Products. I can
e-mail the table of contents and ordering information to you if you wish.

The CFA is not online yet, so I¹m helping out.

Edwinna von Baeyer

Edwinna von Baeyer    writer € editor € researcher
fax:  (613) 730-4246
evb at     72144,64 at
home page