agroforestry

Larry Daley daleyl at bcc.orst.edu
Thu Apr 18 12:27:20 EST 1996

Fred:

It is only one tree. However here, about 50 miles and a range of
low mountains from the sea, we get occasionally get into negative
numbers in the teens fahrenheit.  Precise figures are in one of the
reprints being sent to you "snail mail".  Here we are interested in
microcalorimetric predictions of growth rate of trees.  I have asked Dick
Criddle to forward to you some of his reprints on the subject.

Best wishes

Larry Daley