Jeff fennelly at
Fri Apr 19 16:12:11 EST 1996

I am not quite sure if this fits in this newsgroup, but I thought
someone might enjoy looking at this website:
"".  Scientists on the Jason project are
currently studying the ocean floor off the coast of Florida.  From 15
April to about 23 April 1996, there will be a live feed from cameras in
and outside of their habitat, Aquarius.  If the latest video shot is
nothing but water, one can always take a look at the archives, which
feature a "best of" section.  It's worth a quick look.