*Top dollar paid* --- Please help me find this book by Christmas! (UPDATE)

jessica_richman at intuit.com jessica_richman at intuit.com
Thu Dec 12 13:39:13 EST 1996

A dear friend has been looking for a book for years, and I would love to
buy it for him for Christmas.

I am willing to pay *top dollar* to anyone who has this book, and I am
also willing to *pay for information* on where I can get it.  Please
reply through e-mail as I do not usually read this newsgroup.

****  The book is "The Buffalo Commons" by Frank Edwin Egler (1911-),
perhaps a professor at Rutgers University. ****

It was about managing wild herds in the US for use as a food supply, as
an alternative to feedlot cattle raising.  The book contained maps
showing wildlife habitats and human population density.  It was a
non-fiction, regular-sized hardback (not a textbook) about 1 inch thick,
published in the 70s, written by a man.

Please help me find this book by Christmas!

Jessica