$$$ MAKE BIG MONEY $$$

Wesley Trotman trotmanw at pl.camtech.net.au
Tue Dec 31 16:48:36 EST 1996

Yong S Choi wrote:

> Take five minutes to read this and it WILL change your life.
>

>  The Internet has grown tremendously. It doubles in size every 4
> months.
>  Think about it. You see those 'Make.Money.Fast' posts more and more.
>  That's ... because it WORKS !  So I thought, all those new users
> might
>  make it work. And I decided to try it out, a few months ago.
> Besides,
>  whats $5.00, I spend more than that in the morning on my way to work
> on
>  coffee and cigs for the day. So I sent in my money and posted.
>  Everyone was calling it a scam, but there are SO many new users from
>  AOL, Netcom, etc. they will join in and make it work for you.
>
>  Well, two weeks later, I began recieving bucks in the mail!  I
> couldn't
>  believe it! Not just a little, I mean big bucks!  At first only a few
>  hundred dollars, then a week later, a couple of thousand, then BOOM.
> By
>  the end of the fourth week, I had recieved nearly $47,000.00. It came
>  from all over the world. And every bit of it perfectly legal and on
> the
>  up and up. I've been able to pay off all my bills and still had
> enough
>  left over for a nice vacation for me and my family.
>
>  Not only does it work for me, it works for other folks as well.
> Markus
>  Valppu says he made $57,883 in four weeks. Dave Manning claims he
> made
>  $53,664 in the same amount of time. Dan Shepstone says it was only
>  $17,000 for him. Do I know these folks? No, but when I read how they
>  say they did it, it made sense to me. Enough sense that I'm taking a
>  similar chance with $5 of my own bucks. Not a big chance, I
> admit--but

 Etc etc etc and on and on it spills out, heaps of bullshit.
Why do we have to put up with this pollution. This con man advocates
spreading this far and wide across news groups.
This shit will kill news groups for rational users.
A former Prime Minister of Oz (Fraser) said "There is no such thing as a
free lunch."