COLORADO STATE TREE FARMERS HOME PAGE

Scott Golden sgolden at vth.colostate.edu
Fri Feb 23 03:33:18 EST 1996

	This is an invitation to browse our new homepage for members of
the American Tree Farm system within Colorado and the central Rocky
Mountain region.  It is intended as an aid and communication tool to
better enable landowners to practice sound silvicultural methods.
Ideally it will address concerns unique to the region such as topography
as it relates to harvesting, limited available moisture and soil
conditions, site specific sivicultural methods, fire management, etc.
	Hopefully we will see more home pages from other Tree
Farm/Private Woodland regions throughout the world (HINT)!

Take Care,
Scott Golden