Industrial Hemp Scientific Data Needed

Kathy Ging kging at efn.org
Mon Feb 19 03:41:36 EST 1996

You might attend the Public Interest Environmental Law
Conference, this year*s theme Contract with the Earth,
at Univ. of Oregon, Law Center, Eugene,97403 541-346-3828
or - 3878, fax: 541-346-3884 or  3985
March 7-10, sliding scale $10-$35, students & citizens.
Professionals $70-85.

Wm. Conde and David Seber will be on a panel: HEMP:
Food, Fuel & Fiber for the Future, Fri., March 8, 1995
10:30-11:45 am. Last year they were keynote speakers.  They
have been working on C & S Specialty Builders Supply with
R & D labs on industrial hemp for medium
density fiberboard. Jack Herer, author of Emperor Wears No
Clothes, excellent history of hemp, will be at conference too.
and on same panel. Judy Osborne, one of the editors of the book,
and Alan Venet, who used religious use as his defense in his
trial for herb growing, will be at Sun. March 10 Hemp & Religious
Issues panel 9-10:15 am. Medical issues with Sandee Burbank,
Dennis Peron, etc. Thurs., March 7, 4:30-5:45.

There is also a book called Hemp: Lifeline to the Future by
Chris Conrad.
More research and changing laws will allow hemp to save the world.
30 countries already allow industrial hemp. US is backwards,
like usual.

On Fri, 16 Feb 1996, Edward McLeod-Jones wrote:
 I would appreciate it if someone could send me some scientific data on
 industrial hemp, or point me to a good web site.  The specific data I
 need is: