Need carbon sink info

Fred Wright fwright at groupz.net
Wed Feb 28 20:41:14 EST 1996

Richard Fox <rcfox at igc.apc.org> wrote:

> I have a client who is putting together a database for the energy
> companies on potential carbon sink locations and various aspects of
> creating carbon sinks in different countries.  This is in response to
> the anticipated carbon emission tax that has been circulating within
> the energy sector the last several years.

Hello:

Our firm is now tracking carbon sink projects, as our trees
(for example) will absorb at least 5X the carbon of pines when
planted tree-for-tree on the same measure of land.

Carolina Pacific's patent-applied-for variety of paulownia will
thrive across the entire lower third of the U.S. and in a narrow
band up the Pacific coast.

Seedling orders are due NOW for April and May installations.  For
detailed information, I invite you to visit my home page:
http://www.groupz.net/moneytree/
I welcome your comments and suggestions!

Good luck with your commendable project.

Fred Wright
Carolina Pacific
Aiken, SC
fwright at groupz.net