Info Req: How to search articles in these journals?

Ryan Peel rpeel at vixa.voyager.net
Thu Feb 29 19:15:04 EST 1996

I'm not sure if this will help you but I know that Business Geographics
Magazine puts on the GISxx Symposiums (Vancouver).  Maybe you can search
on the internet for Business Geographics Magazine or, better yet, GIS
World has a link to Business Geographics Magazine.  Hope this helps you.
I'm doing some research myself.  I posted in this newsgroup.  GPS, Remote
Sensing, GIS implementation ...  Check it out.  Maybe you can help me.