Forestry Programs

Netscape User null at mail.orst.edu
Thu Jan 11 20:48:52 EST 1996

First of all, there is no forestry program at the University of Oregon- I transferred from U of O
to attend Oregon State University because I too was interested in  recreation, land management,
and natural resource issues.  Oregon State has an undergraduate major in Forest Recreation
Resources which might be the kind of thing your son is looking fpr.  It contains components of
both forestry and recreation.  The pacific northwest has some of the best  and most beautiful
forests in the country.