Planetary Re-Education: HEMP SAVES WORLD

Lynn Stodola lstodola at
Wed Jan 31 17:43:38 EST 1996

In article <4emg23$2lm at>,
   doctor at (Dominick Dell'Erba) wrote:
>In article <4elgik$pij at>,  <alland at> wrote:
>>I have a sincere question for hemp-for-paper-pulp advocates:
>>Why would we want to convert forests, which have many wonderful attributes
>>besides producing wood for pulp, to hemp plantations, which seem rather
>>to me?
>>Allan Derickson
>>Derickson Forestry Services
>>Freeland, Washington, U.S.A.  alland at

Allan,  I think the idea is to grown the hemp fields on the plains,
not replace the forest but to save the forest.  Get the picture?

lstodola at
"... What I want to know/ is are you kind??" (Garcia - Hunter)
  ........(Revolt---perform randon acts of kindness)..........