Needing info about soil organic carbon in forests

Daniel Perruchoud perrucho
Fri Mar 1 09:58:48 EST 1996

Hi there,

I have developed a model to describe the dynamics of carbon in forest litter
and humus over time periods of decades to a few centuries.

Now, I am desperately looking for additional data (I have some data for
Switzerland) on the carbon inventory in forest soils to validate my model. I
would therefore be very thankful for any information about this subject.

(Being more precise I am looking for the carbon density in weight per area)

Thanks everybody for helping me along

Daniel