Agroforestry in Zambia - WWW page.

Robin Matthews r.b.matthews at cranfield.ac.uk
Mon Mar 18 09:27:30 EST 1996

This is to let anyone who might be interested that I have created a WWW
page summarising some work that I was involved in in Zambia looking at
alley cropping as a way of maintaining soil fertility. The URL is:

http://ourworld.compuserve.com/homepages/rbmatthews/rbm_zaf1.htm

Hope you find it interesting!

--
   Robin Matthews                     Tel: +44 1525 863008