Agroforestry in Zambia - WWW page.

Robin Matthews r.b.matthews at
Mon Mar 18 09:27:30 EST 1996

This is to let anyone who might be interested that I have created a WWW
page summarising some work that I was involved in in Zambia looking at
alley cropping as a way of maintaining soil fertility. The URL is:

Hope you find it interesting!

   Robin Matthews                     Tel: +44 1525 863008
   Department of Water Management     Fax: +44 1525 863001
   Silsoe College,                    Email: R.B.MATTHEWS at CRANFIELD.AC.UK
   Cranfield University               Tlx: 826838 SILCAM G
   Bedfordshire MK45 4DT
   WWW page: