Field References

Linda Edmondson 102106.3503 at compuserve.com
Mon Mar 18 19:32:54 EST 1996

I am setting up a seminar for Land Surveyors on tree and wood
identification.  I am looking for a good field reference book that we
can use as materiall in the eight hour seminar and that the surveyors
can later use in the field.  A good winter ID key is essential.
Affordability is also a must.  We are also going to teach some basic
wood grain ID.  (Just enough to tell the difference between a pine and
an oak, not to distinguish between varieties.)  I'm also looking for a
field reference on that.  Thanks for your help.

Linda Edmondson, RLS
Hillsborough, NC